Big Avocado Ltd are committed to safeguarding our customers privacy. In this statement, we will explain how your information is used.
These terms and conditions form a legally binding contract between yourself and us. Your acceptance (consent) of these terms and conditions is given when you use our website and also when sending a message via our contact form. You should read these terms and conditions fully before putting any personal information into the form.
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions under which the website and the forms are provided, at any time (subject to your legal rights). Any such change in the terms and conditions will be effective to all new queries via the contact form once the changes are included int he text of these terms and conditions and published on the website. The terms and conditions should be checked periodically if you are a frequent user of the website to make sure that you are aware of, and comply, with the latest version of the terms and conditions.
What Information Do We Collect?
We use Google Analytics on our website, so data is collected for us to be able to run our website more successfully and efficiently. Data that is collected is: Gender, Age, Geographical Location, Type of Device used to view the website, OS, Browser used, and the time of day.
Other Personal information is only collected via our contact form which we have to use in order to be ablate respond to your query about either a booking, or a general question. This information is Name, Email, & Phone number which we have to use to get in touch. We do not collect any data for marketing purposes.
What Will We Use Your Data For?
This policy specifies that purposes for which the personal information submitted via our contact form will be used and how the information collected by viewing our website will be used.
Big Avocado Ltd may use your information to:
- Allow us to administer our website
- Advertise our website effectively and efficiently by collecting user behaviour data
- Collecting user data to make our website better
- Processing queries via our contact form
- Dealing with queries and complaints about our website
- Ensure our website remains secure
Who Will See Your Data?
- Big Avocado Ltd may disclose your personal information to the extent that we are required to do so by law.
How Long Will We Keep Your Data?
We will only keep your information for a limited period of time. The period of time depends on many things, such as when you contact us in regards to a query or we are providing ongoing customer care to you. Sometimes we must also keep your information by law. We will always delete your information upon request where possible and we wont keep it longer than we should or need to for the provision of a service and for communicating with you.
How Secure Is Your Personal Information?
Big Avocado Ltd will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information alongside our host aws.amazon.com
We keep the access to the email accounts to a minimum, and all of the users are aware the emails are confidential and information not to be passed around outside the company. If a client decides to use our services, then ongoing emails will be sent to be able to keep going with updates to websites, products being created, and whether anything else may need to be done. The emails will not be used for marketing. Once a client has left us, we will delete their information as to not breach confidentiality.
What Are Your Rights?
- You may instruct Big Avocado Ltd to provide you with any personal information being held about you by formally requesting a Subject Access Request; provision of such information will be subject to:
- the payment of whatever fees are legally enforceable at the time of the request
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (inline with current recognised security best practices, Big Avocado Ltd will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank, plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address)
- To the extent permitted by law, Big Avocado Ltd may withhold personal information that you request
Third Party Website Disclaimer
- Hyperlinks to, and details of, the third party websites are included on the Big Avocado Ltd website.
- The privacy policies and practices of these third party websites are out of the control of Big Avocado Ltd, and Big Avocado Ltd therefore takes no responsibility for them.
Big Avocado Ltd Contact Information
This website is owned and operated by Big Avocado Ltd (Registered Company Number: 10252754)
You can contact us by:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: 02031 891 793